Austin is not only the capitol of Texas, but it is the capitol of wine in Texas as well. With 29 vintages of experience and fourteen years in the Austin wine community, I am your Austin Wine Guy. Whether it is selecting the right bottle of wine for a special dinner, advice on starting or building your wine cellar, teaching a wine class, or whatever your personal wine needs might be, I'm here to help.
I'm very proud and excited to be working with the Bordeaux Wine Council (CIVB) as one of "Le Wine Buffs" for their national campaign. Check out the amazing video they made while we were in Bordeaux and meet the other Buffs!
Austin has a lot to offer in the way of wine. Let me be your Wine Guy.
The Austin Wine Guy
- Old School is "Old School" and Stony Hill is Old School.
- So 2 Master Somms Walk Into a Bar...
- Super Summer Sippers from Pedernales
- Everything Old is New Again. California Rediscovers Itself.
- Wines were Great but Easter was Late
- Global Warming is Real and Will Impact the Global Wine Industry
- Serious Climate Change Challenges Facing Vineyards
- 2013 Best Wine Lists - Austin City Guide
- So You Just Bought Some Texas Wine? Not so fast there Pardner...
- Cap Rock Winery New Releses.